At New Hope Medical Center, we take pride in offering an array of services all tailored & personalized toward family-centered approach of health care and community pharmacy. Starting from as simple as minor illnesses to complicated procedures as embryo genetic screening and chromosomal studies, all of our diverse services rely on our expertise and knowledge in the medical field.
Our services is designed to meet the personalized needs of the patient and the family according to the highest medical standards, patient’s safety and rights. Our services is divided in the following categories.
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) & Preimplantation genetic screening
- sperm freezing and storage services
- Embryo Freezing (Vitrification)
- Chromosomal Study
- Antenatal Care
- Family Medicine
- General Laboratories
- Community Pharmacy